Thursday, April 05, 2012

An Update of Shows for 2012

April 28 & 29th- Inman Park, Atlanta,Ga.
May 12 & 13th- Dunwoody Art Fest, N. Atlanta
May 19 & 20th- Artsplosure, Raleigh, N. Carolina
June- Most of this month spent in NYC at various venues (NY Flea,etc.)
July 13, 14, 15 th- Berea Craft Fair, Berea, Ky.
July 27, 28, 29 th-Bele Chere, Asheville, N. Carolina ( waiting on acceptance )
August- Back up to NYC to show here and there.
September- May still be in NYC. I will keep you posted- or email me @ haydnlarson@yahoo.com
*On weekends that are not shown here I can usually be found at the Farmer's Market in St. Augustine, Fl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I purchased one of your pieces at the Saint Augustine farmers market. It was the three guys with one beard candle holder. You had called it eeny meeny miney no mo. I really enjoy having it in my house and my kids love it. When will you be back around these parts?
Frank McClarnon
fmcclarnon1@google.com

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home