Monday, January 15, 2007

Gelphin the Greenman


A new Greenman is born and exhibited at the Beaux Arts Festival this past weekend. Beautiful weather and 300 artists from all over. This show takes place in Miami on the grounds of the University of Miami. Abeautiful venue for a great show.....

Thank you for your continued support. I feel extremely honored to be able to continue to create freely and be met with such a warm response to my creations. I am a very fortunate artist. Thanks again, Haydn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing site!

Here is my website: architects

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home